Thursday, May 11, 2006

Do Fries Come With That Shake?

I'm sick this week. Or, rather, I have been sick this week and I seem to be continuing with my sickness. And it just figures that the week I am sick, everybody wants to be my friend. I got all sorts of invites to go and play and do things this week, but I have had to turn them down because of my not feeling good.
Luckily, today I am feeling a little better. Not completely better, but a little. I see recovery on the close horizon. If horizons could be close that is.
On a completely unrelated note, I want to make a list of things to do this summer. I'm tired of just thinking that I will be working and doing school this summer, hence the list.
I want to:
-watch lots of movies (including X3 and Superman)
-read 30 books (the books don't matter, but the count does)
-Swim
-Go on a picnic
-Play ultimate frisbee
-See someone famous
-Get my free pair of shoes at Forever Young
-Do something I haven't done before

Okay, this is all I could come up with right now. If you have more suggestions as to what I should do this summer, feel free to chime in.

No comments: