Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A Simpsony Halloween


Every year on Halloween, my company gives each department money to decorate their cubicles for Halloween. Then, there is a contest to see who has the best decorations. We did The Simpsons in my department. Here is a sample of what our area looked like.


This is the great Jebidiah Springfield, after which the town is named, he turned out really well.


This is what our cubicle isle looked like. It was very crowded with Simpson characters.


For those of you who cannot read the chalkboard, it says, "The capital of Montana is not Hannah."


I drew this squishee machine myself. I ended up keeping the squishee cup because it is awesome.

The Nuclear Power Plant.

Blinky the Three eyed fish.



I also drew this Duff sign from scratch. The Duff signs that I saw on the internet weren't cool enough, so I made up this design.

Anyway, we drew and painted and decorated for a month before Halloween in the hopes that we might win that blue ribbon, but alas, we did not. Marketing won... again. I kinda hate them more than a little. It is their jobs to be all creative, and half of them are artists! They did Monsters Inc. and they won. I think it is a total jip though because they have a much larger cubicle space, and they took over two conference rooms to put their decorations in. Whatever.

We still had fun decorating, it was a good time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Curse you marketing! Shall we kill them and eat their decorations?

Marie said...

I want to see pictures of what marketing did.

Jasmine said...

Well I think you should have won. That's friggin awesome!!