Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Celebrate good times

I'm happy to announce that indeed my favorite shows will be back next season. It has been reported that Gilmore Girls, Smallville, One Tree Hill and Veronica Mars will all be back for another season! Additionally, Scrubs will be back not for the fall line up, but later in the season next year. And Battlestar Galactica is coming back. This makes me a happy girl like person.
I enjoy television and I'm glad that none of my shows were cancelled this year. One more year of mind numbing, time wasting, entertaining maddness!
I give you permission to celebrate with me.

5 comments:

Thirdmango said...

I too am quite glad for most of my favorite shows to be back this fall. Smallville, Scrubs, Boston Legal, etc...

Becky said...

So, why are you called thirdmango? And Scrubs rules! I love tv.

Sarah said...

You have...no life Bec, but I love you all the same, and am happy for half those shows. WOOTIES!

Goddess said...

It makes my little heart so happy that all our shows are back on. To many more happy years of not having to leave the couch

Unknown said...

YAY Gilmies! YAY Battlestar! YAY Veronica Mars!