Monday, May 01, 2006

Is it Graduation Day Yet?

I saw Mike graduate last week. He did the thing where you walk across the stage and shake a bunch of hands and grab the diploma. It was very, very boring, yet I was proud. My brother is a college graduate and that is pretty fricking cool.
Yet, I'm jealous because I have not yet graduated. It is forever away, that graduation thing. Well, really it is August 17th, but it feels like forever away. And, with only three classes left I feel like it will never end. School has been my life for four years, four agonizing and fun filled years. What will I do once it is over? It is difficult to say, most likely work at my same job some more. But I just can't wait until it is over because I will then be able to say, "I did it. I graduated." As Marie is so fond of saying pretty much anytime she gets the chance.
Well, until that day where I have to sit through a two hour ceremony in an unflattering hat, I guess I will have to just praise Mike.

4 comments:

Justin said...

I CURSE ALL GRADUATIONS!!!

Marie said...

I graduated.

Justin said...

*Justin mourns the passing of 0hut13K.....*

He was like a brother to me!! *crying* A really annoying brother that would never just shutup but always posted spam on your site!! *sobs* WHY!??!!! OH CRUEL FATE!!???!!?!!

Sarah said...

Okay so I see that Justin's weirdness has not faltered in this great amount of time that I haven't seen him...good for you Justin...I guess. You're a FREAK!