Wednesday, October 12, 2005

HALLOWEEN! BOO!

Okay, after much debate and tribulation, I've decided that for Halloween I will be a pirate. But not just any pirate, oh no, a sexy pirate. Because what is a pirate without sex appeal? Not a pirate at all I submit!
Unfortunately, my ward party is this Saturday and I do not yet have my costume made, although I finally bought the pattern and the fabric. So, I am subsituting my last years costume for my ward party. I was a vampire last year, and a darn hot one at that. So, it will be nice to reuse the costume, makes me feel like I get my moneys worth.
I pretty much love Halloween, it is pretty much one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about it, I love pumpkins, I love carving pumpkins and eating their inards. I love corn mazes, haunted houses, dressing up, parties, the cold chill weather that comes with the month of October. Oh, and I love the candy.
So, what is your Halloween costume this year? What is your favorite part of Halloween? What are your Halloween plans?

15 comments:

Sarah said...

MMMM, I do believe that I will be going trick or treating, as I do every year even though I am far too old for it, then me and my friends will no doubt be having a party, then I've been invited to another different party, then I've been invited to Becky's party...I think she's having on at least. And I might just be invited to more, I dunno, last year the tally was three or four, all on the same night sadly enough. I have no idea what I shall dress up as, I'm considering being a pirate with Bec, only not as sexy mind you, and I wouldn't buy the stuff, I'd probly just go to DI and find some junk that's pirate-ish. Yup that's all WOOT for Halloween!

Goddess said...

Gee, I don't know, my only plans so far consisted of being felt up at a corn maze, and well, that's done.

Unknown said...

Wow! That was my plan too! Only it hasnt happend to me yet. Too bad...
Oh, and I am a pirate with Beck

Becky said...

Being felt up in a corn maze has to be one of the best Halloween activities I say. Alas that I was only witness to it and did not get to participate!
Becky is having a party I think, because what is Halloween without a Becky party? No Halloween at all I say!
ARRR! Ye mateys!

Goddess said...

Yes you must have a party. You not having a Halloween party would be like...like...like nothing I can think of. Yes, that horrible. And I am going to be a wench in accordance with everybody else's costumes, and finally should there be a person actually looking to be felt up in a corn maze, I might be able to oblige.

Marie said...

And the party will be at Party Central (my house).
BYOB

Becky said...

Bring your own Bonnet?
'' ''Baby?
'' ''Barracade?

Goddess said...

How you feel about BYOR? Or BYOV?

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marie said...

Bring
Your
Own
Boy

You can't have mine.
Anthon's taken.
Stop trying Becky.

Becky said...

Antonio, you have certainly come to the right place. We have sexy wenches, pirates,and vampires a plenty. Just ripe for the (insert gerund of choice here). And if you are a latin hula man, or office eye candy, then you may join the sailing fun. But if not, we will have need to banish you.

Sarah said...

Ummm Meems, what if I don't want to bring a boy huh? Then again...I can bring one if you guys really want me to... :) And which Antonio is that, cuz I'm really hoping it's not the one from Bec's dashboard...that would be creeeeeepy!

Unknown said...

What!! I love dashboard Antonio! I like him to dance for me....*sigh*

Justin said...

This post has been removed by the author, because his costume was just too awesome to post and would make all other costumes pale in comparison.

Becky said...

You wish! You probably don't even have a costume yet do you?