Tuesday, January 04, 2005

You people hardly ever do anything on this blog!

Okay, so I checked this thing forever ago and it was the same as it is right now. That means you peoples aren't really doing much with the blog, in short, yur boring! And meems, i dont see one single thing from you, so get with the program woman. K so here's a depressing poem i just wrote for english, i love writing depressing poems to turn into a teacher, they usually like the perky crap better so thus the funness.
Think Of Me As I Was
You will never know me,
For I live in a shell.
It does not allow you to see,
My merciless hell.
Inside I will stay,
Never coming out for air.
Never to see the light of day,
Because I cannot care.
You have never been here,
To this place of utter sadness.
You will never have to fear,
This oncoming madness.
My soul cries out,
In the wake of this confusion.
I cannot help but doubt,
That I can escape seclusion.
The pain will never end,
The fear will never leave.
If you could only lend,
A moment of reprieve.
So think of me as I was,
For I left long ago.
That person is gone because,
I fight an unseen foe.
Alone forever will I dwell,
Asleep and never waking.
In this unending hell,
A hell of my own making.

12 comments:

Becky said...

Sarah swore, Sarah swore! I'm telling!
But really Baby, that is depressingly yumalishes. I want to know what your teacher's reaction to this will be because that just has funny possibilities. Oh and keep up the good work with the poetry. Remember what I told you about becoming a writer and carrying me to fame and fortune? Stick to the plan.

Sarah said...

It's not swearing! You know I would never ever swear, I was merely referring to a place, or really kind of describing a feeling. If I had told you to go there, it would have been swearing. My teacher will probably hate it cuz she hates me alot, but oh well. I'm not a genius or anything either, just feelings put into a format of words. And if I become famous, I carry me to the top, not you :P. Sucka! Write yur own book lazy bum!

Becky said...

How do you write your own lazy bum? Does that I should write about my lazy bum? Here goes.
My Bum
My Bum it be so lazy
It makes all else go hazy
Then again it may be size
That knocks all things aside
Bulbous, rotund and round
Look and my booty you've found
How can a bum be lazy?
Lady I think you're crazy

Unknown said...

Well,
I like both of your poems...although...I think I liked Sarah's a little better. Sorry Beck, but a poem about your bum just isn't as pleasant as a shell in hell.

Becky said...

Didn't like the bum poem eh? Well how bout this one:
Natalie
Pretty hair down to there
So beautiful, it's not fair
Hazy eyes of grey and blue
dainty, itty bitty shoes
Cannot find a single flaw
Perfection should be against the law

Unknown said...

WOw! You are an artistic Genius!!!!That poem really spoke to my heart, It blew me away!!! Your just amazing!!!!I love it!!!I love you!

Sarah said...

okay, ever notice how you guys comment up the wazoo on my posts? they arent your lil chat sessions, and bleck, please, enough with the poems! unless its something about how dang gorgeous i am, i dont want to hear it. and stop stalking me...its gettin a little too skeery...

Unknown said...

Her name is Bleck now! Why didn't anyone tell ME about the the name change!? Rude! I demand an explination from you Beck- or, er...Blecky! And how many times to I gotta tell ya to stop stalking Sarah? That is my job!!!

Unknown said...

I meant EXPLANATION back there...oops.

Becky said...

Sarah
Tall and Lanky
Oh so Cranky
Geek to the core
Likes Phantom lore
Her I am stalking
Now I'll stop talking

Sarah said...

Bec! That was not a poem about how dang beautiful I am! you need to brush up on these things! anyways we should all go see phantom this saturday or something because i am in dire need of a break. the term will finally be over and i can stop wanting to kill myself from homewrok overload, so we should celebrate with a phantom veiwage. Nat and Rachel and all the fun friends of yours that i hardly ever see and so dearly miss, should come. oh and did you watch those dumb critic award things? well gerard butler presented an award and man was he looking soooo hot! mmmm...he's just way good looking, can barely stand it. k well gotta stop rambling bye!

Unknown said...

I miss you too Sarah! If I was creative I would wirte a poem about how beautiful your were, but alas I am not. Poor me and my non creative brain!