Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

Christmas it comes!
Christmas is almost here and I for one am excited. I have large plans to go to my parents, make a strange combination of foods that don't match for Christmas dinner, open presents, do that stocking thing, watch really old/really bad christmas movies, and spend bunches of time with my family.
My favorite Christmas memory is one year, not to long ago (because lets face it, I can't remember that far back) Me, Sarah, Marie, Mike and Johnny pushed both of Sarah's big queen beds together and we played It Came To Pass until the wee hours in the morning. We just kept playing and playing and then we all fell asleep on the beds. Except Mike who is weird and I think left in the middle of sleeping. It was fun/bondalicious.
So, share your Christmas memories, or for my Jewish friends out there (I could have Jewish friends, you don't know) your Hanakah memories.
Merry Christmas to the eight people who read this blog. You all rock sticks and stones.

7 comments:

Becky said...

If only I could block spam or have a trash can for spam or bulk or something. Maybe a filter!

Unknown said...

Favorite Christmas Memory...
I would have to say that one of my favorite Christmas Eve memories is the time when me and my sister Tiffany Stayed up late after everyone was in bed drinking hot chocolate and watching White Christmas. Every year we make it a point to watch this together. It was a favorite movie of my Grandma Ashton, so watching it kinda reminds me of her. It was fun that year though because me and Tiff made fun of the cheese factor :)
If you have ever seen the movie you know that one of the main girls has freakishly skinny legs. We like to call her grasshopper ;p

Unknown said...

Oh and you can get rid of spam, you just have to change your settings.I did it to mine.

Unknown said...

OH! and how come you don't comment on my blog anymore!?

Goddess said...

The chick actually was so skinny because she had just got off chemo. (PS, has anybody else seen the preview for Date Movie?) And, onto the subject, my favorite Christmas memory is when my mom taught us all about Hannukah and we spent the whole Christmas playing Hannukah games. And having my sisters around. It's just lovely.

Justin said...

My favorite Chinese New Year memory is the one where I learned how to correctly spell Hannukah...english major....

Oh, and food.

Marie said...

I like at the end of White Christmas when they are on a stage and the ballerinas come out and one is in a beautiful shade of dark red and so are her ballet shoes. That's all I remember about that movie...red ballet shoes. I still want those.

Oh, and food.