Friday, October 07, 2005

The Best Things in Life Are Free

Some eighties song artist said it best: "I want money!" I realized today as I was reviewing my accounts. I don't have money. "How is this possible?" I ask myself, and then I reply to myself, "Because, you have too many bills." "Oh" I reply. And then I skip down my debt infested path. I've decided that it is too difficult to pay for a phone, a car, an apartment, food, and accutane. Something has to go. I'm thinking that the only expendable item on that list is food. Tragedy really, I always liked eating.
Well I guess the eighties should have lasted longer so that I could sing my crazy, techno, pop-money hit without feeling the complete dufus. Maybe, if I'm really lucky, I'll find $100 in my back pocket. Finding money in my pocket has to be one of my all time favorite things. That and Ben and Jerry's half baked. Too bad I had to give up food, otherwise I would go and get some. But if I find that hundred bucks, then it is Ben and Jerry's ahoy.
Until that time, I hope money finds it's way to you.

3 comments:

Goddess said...

Why haven't we been eating B&J's lately? We used to all the time. I miss that being us.

Justin said...

ahem DVDs ahem cough cough sell on Ebay sneeze demand refund for conventions choke die

Becky said...

Thanks for the offer Erika, that is real sweet, except gross. Send me something non perishable like leather. I can eat leather right?

We haven't eaten B&J's because you gave up sugar and I did once too and then I don't have money. Sometime though we should combine swings and ice cream.

Justin...um... look over there! *points in other direction and runs opposite way*