Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I sail! Out on a boat, in the lake. Ahoy!

Okay really, I don't sail. I toss my cookies over the side like no one else can though! I should get a trophy for being best at that. And it could have my name on it and sparkles. But, I do love "What about Bob?" It is a good movie with great values. Or it is a funny movie that cracks me up, either one.
Other really good movies:
Action/SciFi
  • Lord of the Rings, all three
  • Serenity
  • Harry Potter 1&2
  • Fifth Element
  • Spiderman 1-2
  • X-Men 1-2

Chick Flick

  • 10 things I hate about you
  • You've got mail
  • Never Been Kissed
  • Ever After

Drama

  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Titanic (It's a classic!)
  • ...Dramas are hard to think of

Comedy

  • What about Bob?
  • Clue
  • Noises Off
  • Labrynth
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Napolean Dynamite

Okay, I can't think of any other dramas, but there are lots of good movies out there. Share, share.

6 comments:

Goddess said...

Oh...my...heart...it...hurts........possibly...swelling...with...joy...that...Becky...included...Labrynth (gasp, die)

Marie said...

Labrynth rules!
Especially the special features on the DVD.
We should watch that movie for the Halloween party at my house! They are all dressed up like Halloween.
Whatever.
Labrynth Rules!

Becky said...

I'm up for that Meems. Oh and costume is required for this shindig, so if you don't dress up Ree, you can't come.

Marie said...

But it's at my house!

Goddess said...

Nope, nope, it's a drama. Just because it had a mostly female fan base doesn't make it a chick flick.

Justin said...

Right, it's the fact that Leonardo di Crappio is the main "male" character that makes it a chick flick. And that boat sucked. Thanks for nothing England.