Friday, June 24, 2005

Serenity Screening Report

Okay this is my NON-SPOILER report. So for those of you who saw the movie with me, NO spoilers.
I had a blast last night, although I am still reeling from the lack of lots of sleep. Everything went splendidly last night with the exception of some of the Serenity flans lacking in enthusiasm and love for Joss Whedon. But I had fun, the movie was wonderful, I'm glad that all my family and friends that I invited could make it. And I'll report other stuff later because I have to get back to work.
Joss Whedon Rocks!

Becky-

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
....Serenity Rocks!

Sarah said...

All your family and friends?!?!??!?! You poop smith of a girl! Now I'm glad I didn't come, you probably wouldn't have even noticed I was there!

Unknown said...

POST SOMETHING NEW!!!!

Unknown said...

your blog lacks in newness!!!! GET WITH IT WOMAN!

Justin said...

I agree with Nat. Even my blog, with all it's lameness, has a few posts newer than this one. Since this blog is the only thing I ever have time to read, new stuff = good.

Sarah what are you talking about? Are you even IN Becky's family? Dillusional maniac...

Goddess said...

Darling, I keep checking this blog because I miss you so much and I want to be able to see something new and keep up with your fascinating life.
And everybody else, hello my friends, I miss you all too. Just not as much as Becky, my lover.

Justin said...

*startled look*

....

*slowly backs away...*

*full out sprints*