Tuesday, June 14, 2005

SERENITY

Okay, so on June 23rd, I am making that trek once again to Serenity. Only the trek will be more of a meander and it will cost a lot less. To the fortunate few who I have given or sold tickets to, I hope that you are as excited as I am to go and see this wonderful movie. It was good the first time and I am sure the second time it will dazzle and amaze me just as much. Oh and for those of you who are coming with me, i.e. MIKE, you darn well better be on time or I swear I will sell your ticket to the first passer by so that I won't be late getting into the movie! Beware!
Oh and Serenity rocks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

FREAKING OUT AGAIN! I cant wait!

Justin said...

Ok I saw the trailer and even though I know about 0 things about this series/movie/neurotic obsession, I gotta say that the trailer looked pretty sweet. Like I was excited to see the movie and I have no idea who any of the peoples are or anything. So maybe I'll go and see it when it comes out for the general non-Joss-worshipping populace of which I am a very tall part. For the rest of you who ARE obsessed (meaning pretty much anyone reading this...except for me), have a great time watching your movie and I'll go and see it in normal theatres with you one of the 7,358,914,683 times you go see it.

Becky said...

Justin you are wonderful and strange. Thanks for your support in the crazy obsessions that is me.

Sarah said...

I can't go...sad me, sad me with the not going and the crying a plentiful, and the camping....sad sad me...