Monday, October 30, 2006

My Blarg-off

This is teh Ju'tin. My Blarg-off will consist of the following:

BLARG BLARG BLARG HONK HONK BLARG!!BLAAAAARRRGGG!!!! HONK HONK BLARG HONK HONK?? BLARG HONK BLARG BLARG HONK!!! HONK BLARRRRRRRARG!! HONKONK!!! BLARG HONK BLARG BLARG HONK, HONK BLARG!!! BLARG!!!

Blarg.BLARG HONK BLARG BLARG HONK HONK BLARG? HONK HONK BLARG BLARG HONK. HONK BLARG!!! BLARG HONK HONK BLARG HONK BLARG BLARG: BLARG, HONK, HONK BLARG, BLARG BLARG. BLARG BLARG HONK--BLARG BLARG--HONK HONK BLARG BLARG. BLARG HONK!!! HONK BLARG BLARG HONK BLARG HONK, BLARG HONK HONK BLARG BLARG BLARG, HONK HONK. BLAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!

From,

(C)@|3()$3

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, I vote Justin loses automatically.

Justin said...

Hooray Mike wins!!!

BBBBLAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Becky said...

Mike is the official winner because I aparently didn't step up to the challenge and Justin is a joke.
*Hands Mike the official blogging champion trophy*

Sarah said...

That was a sad competition, only one person tried.

Justin said...

Lame, Becky. You had a Blog-Off and didn't even come. How are we supposed to want to come to your parties now, not knowing whether you'll actually be there? I mean come on, I at least did enough effort do make a total mockery of it!

Justin said...

<<--------------3rd place

Woohoo! I beat Becky!!!

Justin said...

HONK!!!

Thirdmango said...

Yeah, i didn't even try. I lose.

Justin said...

It's official. This is the best post your blog has seen in the last 3 months.

Becky said...

At least I still post on my blog! Lamo!

Justin said...

Blarg.

(I just have to be the last comment on every thread on your blarg.)