Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like My Baby?

This is a not so small reminder to all of my blog viewers that Saturday is my Halloween Party and everyone should come, though not everyone is coming. Alas! Not as many people as I hoped to attend are actually attending, but I think that there will still be enough people to guess the mystery. And, if not, then there will be food and it will still be fun. So, everyone should come! Saturday, at 6pm, at Marie's house (The party house if you will).

In other news, tonight is Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars and that just gives me all kinds of glee. You should be gleeful too! Be gleeful dangit!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You know what I like best about this post? The title, because truth flows from it like...something flowy. I will be there! But I don't exactly have a costume...or the script still, troubles troubles.