Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Marie

Happy Birthday Marie.
Today is the first anniversary of Marie's 25th Birthday. So wish her a happy Birthday and everyone who knows Marie is invited to her Masquerade on Friday at 8pm at Marie's!

Bring yourself and we'll provide the mask! Unless you have a cool mask, and then you provide the mask!

Sorry about the lack of postage, but I've been busy and you can really blame it on Jarom, or John, your choice.

And my blog is not lame. I would have put up pics of the Vegas trip, but Marie hasn't sent them to me. Darn her. Lets mock her for that after wishing her a happy birthday.

4 comments:

Jarom said...

I'm afraid I cannot accept responsibility for the unfortunate death of any blog. Can I however, really deny that there is some truth to the claim...? And yes... there are some that still enjoy the clever, if somewhat infrequent, postings.

Marie said...

JAROM! This is my birthday blog post and all you post about is Becky's blog!! How about a
"Happy Birthday, Marie."
"You are looking younger than ever, Marie."
Is that so much to ask?
Happy Birthday to me.

P.S. Becky, I still like your blog. And some day I'll get you those Vegas pics.

Jarom said...

Too much to ask? Not enough? Some things in life must be demanded with shoulders back and head high!

Birthday greetings however, should be given freely, without reminders and so... please accept my apology.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!!

While celebrating the first anniversary of you 25th birthday, glance into the mirror, let your mind be awash with thoughts of how young you really do look, how accomplished you have become, how truly admired you are...and smile.

Marie said...

Apology accepted.