Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Long time no blog

I can officially be banded from regular blogging schedules, seeing as how it took me so dang long to post. I blame it on the lack of internetiness and school. Those darn teachers continually are giving me homework, lame.
I too face the question that attacks the minds of many like little minors raking their picks into my brain in painful succession. WHAT TO WEAR?
The Serenity Midnight showing is on the 29th of September at midnight at Jordan Commons in Sandy and to all of the three people who read my blog, you should come.
But I do not know what to wear. I'm going to pull a Natalie and ask the trailing crowds.
1. Buy a pattern and fabric and wear an Inara dress that appears in the movie.
2. Wear an asian shirt, put chopsticks in my hair and call it done.
3. Go as Inara and wear nothing.
4. Go to DI, find a dress that doesn't fit, mess up my hair, and go as River.
5. Wear Some People Juggle Geese T

You must decided, devoted fans that are me.
Oh and go see Serenity, it kicks.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the River idea, and don't even try to get me to wear a costume, cuz I won't.

Justin said...

NUMBER 3 NUMBER 3 THAT ONE RULES!!! I AM COMING TOO THEN!!

Marie said...

I make fun of people who dress up for these kinds of things. Can you say Star Wars geeks. That's what they do. So if you wear anything more than a "Some People Juggle Geese" t-shirt, I will be forced to make fun of you along with all the other dressed up geeks that will be there.

Sarah said...

EW EW EW EW EW! Justin is grossing me out, and you know who I blame? Becky, because she's the one who put the disgusting idea there in the first place. BAD BECKY! And bad Justin, cuz grody much?

Unknown said...

LOL! Again Rachel graces us with her humor that is soooo.....Rachel. YOu rock Rach!! And Becky...STOP COPPYING ME!!!




Oh, and go as Inara.

Goddess said...

Well, the naked one would be chilly, but a lot easier than finding a real costume.

Justin said...

See? Everyone likes the idea that I support! Grow up Sarah...you're a FREAK!!!