Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Serenifreakinty

Well the time is almost here at last, the day that all of me has been waiting for. Serenity. The movie. The motion major picture of one of my top three tv shows, Firefly. I will of course be attending the midnight showing, along with three guests, who are devoted enough to me to come at midnight, not as much devoted to the show as devoted to me. We're very pretty.
So it is getting very close now. Closer and closer as a I type this and it will be even closer when you read this. I hope the anticipation is killing you, but I hope you wait to die until after you have seen the movie because it will all be worth it. Promise.
So, yeah, go see the movie. I'll be Inara by the way, Nat helped me decide on an outfit. That is all.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't, I'm dying, it's killing me! HEEEEEEEEEEELP! Please, make it come sooner. I...don't...think...I'll...make...it... *dies*

Becky said...

Who wants Sarah's ticket?

Goddess said...

Wasn't Inara the wear nothing one? I mean, I know Nat's good at costume stuff, but how's she going to get around the lack of clothing? Flesh colored unitard?

Marie said...

I'll be the one who looks like me.

Sarah said...

Oh oh me too! I'll look just like Sarah, I didn't really die either, gimme back that ticket!