Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cool, cool, depressing, Cool

It is February. It doesn't look much different than January except that I was born in this month. I think you should all praise me because this is the month that I was born. Or maybe prais the month because it gets to be the month that I was born in.
Other good things about February include... Presidents Day and no school, Valentines Day or Single Awareness Day and food that goes along with it, and GroundHogs day where you find out when winter ends.
Mostly it is about me. Because if things aren't about me, then they should be. Okay, I really have nothing to report. I'll give a topic and you will discuss it amongst yourselves... Barbara Striesand(sp?)... GO!

3 comments:

Marie said...

You said Barbara Streisand because of Anthon, didn't you?

In other news, it looks like no one cares about your blog anymore since no one has commented for a long time.

Becky said...

Marie, yes it is true, Anthon inspired my Barbara discussion, but I think she is a great singer and should be discussed, I mean Funny Girl? She was amazing!
*laughs under breath*

Becky said...

Linda! I'm so happy that you meander my blog. I wish I wrote more interesting things for you to read. I hope everything is well with you Linda! Please continue to blog watch. You should also check out Sarah's blog on My Space. She writes a lot of poetry.