Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby on Monday!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday.  It went very well.  I am at a 2.5 and 85% effaced.  I was just happy to have progressed a little bit.  But, in addition to my regular check up, I scheduled an induction for Monday the 30th.  Monday is the day of my due date and I am far enough along that I qualify for an induction, so I am doing it.  I am one of those people who like to have a plan.  Then, I like to carry out the plan and be ready.  This whole uncertainty with the baby has been killing me.  But, now I feel a lot more possitive about the situation now that I have a plan.

So, on Monday morning, Matt and I will go into the Utah Valley Hospital and hopefully have our baby girl before the end of the day.  We shall see.  Yay!  I'm so excited that the end is very near.  Now it is just a matter of being patient until then.

Sarah is out of town tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully Nicole does not make a surprise appearance.

7 comments:

Jasmine said...

Yay!!! Good luck with the induction. :) I hope all goes well.

Laura said...

UPDATE! It is 4:00 p.m. Saturday afternoon and Becky is in pre-labor. she was sent home from the hospital and told to go walk around until she can't talk through her labor. So she and Matt are at the mall at this hour walking. I wonder if she sang as she walked and walked and walked and walked and waaaalked.
MOM

Deanne said...

It's all very exciting! We'll be waiting for news. We're sending our best wishes for a smooth delivery.

Becky said...

Don't get too excited. I'm back at home now and contractions are all crazy inconsistent. I'm still betting on Monday.

Sarah said...

I didn't miss it! That's what matters...a lot. And Mom...slightly premature on the notice...and on the singing of redundant primary songs. Baby tomorrow!

Marie said...

I'm glad you're having the baby on Monday because then I get to miss some work! Yea for tomorrow!

Jasmine said...

Congratulations, Becky!!! I just read the good news on Marie's blog. She's beautiful! Ya done good. :)