Thursday, April 28, 2005

SERENITY!!!!!

SERENITY!!!! Me and possibly Natalie are going to VEGAS BABY! To see the advanced screening of "Serenity," Joss Whedon's new film that tells the story of his short lived, yet addicting series "Firefly." When I saw the trailer, only two days ago, I knew that I would have to go and see that film, and now I am! On May the Fifth, me and my guest will be driving down to Vegas to see Serenity! I am more than thrilled and I will be forced to point, laugh and mock to all those who are not attending the screening, be very jealous of me. VEGAS BABY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its offical...I am the guest Becky spoke of. So Be jealous of me too!

Goddess said...

I am only jealous that both of you have cooler hair than I do.

Becky said...

Yes well, I am cooler than most of you and marginally cooler by having these tickets. It seems that I am forced to laugh, point and mock in your general direction. It is sooo difficult being me sometimes.