Thursday, September 11, 2014

Newborn Photos

I had my friend Jasmine come and do newborn photos for the twins when they were two weeks old. I was very sick from my infections and I was still feeling awful from surgery and I was sleep deprived and weak, so I only allowed two hours for the photo shoot. But, despite the abbreviated time line, Jasmine was able to get some good shots.

I had my sister-in-law come over and help for the shoot because I was so weak I could barely hold the babies. It was actually a really difficult situation for me, but I am pleased with the results.











 This position never worked. We couldn't get them to sit still and stop fussing. But they are super cute when they are naked.







3 comments:

Sarah said...

so stinking cute! Oh my goodness. Two. There's two of them and they're adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of Logan and Scott. Such handsome little guys! When you look at them, even though it was difficult for you Becky, know that it was all worth it. You have been doubly blessed.

Marie said...

Super cute! Double cuteness! Double preciousness! Those pictures make twins worth it!