Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I Have Returned Triumphant!

Houston WAS AWESOME!
I have returned, tired, dizzy, hungry and with a serious crick in my neck, but I loved Houston! Okay, the city didn't really mean that much to me, but the convention was great! I really only left the hotel twice; once to go across the street to Subway and the other time to go to the airport, so Houston remains a mystery to me, but it doesn't matter because the Con was great!
I got to have pictures with James Marsters, Andy Hallet, Amber Benson, Jonathan Woodward, James Leary, Jenny Molen, and Camden Toy, so like everyone! And the James Concert was great! I believe that the concert was the highlight for me. Loved the banquet, loved the Q&A, loved the dances, loved Froggy's parties. Natalie and I made tons of new friends, Natalie got a wedding proposal, I got a proposition to be mistress to the same man who proposed to Natalie. We danced like mad, partied with Amber Benson, ate little and slept less. Here are some pics for now and a full report yet to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

IT WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Now that I have calmed down...let me start over.

As I said it was awsome, the concert rocked and I cant wait to go to another to see all the friends Becky and I made. To see more about my feelings go to my blog.
But not now. Laterish...like maybe...tomorrow.