Wednesday, March 30, 2005

THE DAY HAS COME!

YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT IT OR RATHER I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS AND IT IS FINALLY HERE! TOMORROW, I LEAVE FOR TEXAS AND THE HOUSTON BUFFY CON!
I'm crazy, out of my mind stressed because I have so much to do before I go, but at the same time I am screaming inside with excitement. I love Buffy, I love James Marsters and this convention brings those two things and me together in a beautiful union of fun. THANK YOU VULKON AND OTHER CONVENTION PEOPLE FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE! I would also like to thank my parents for their understanding and tollerating me going to this despite the fact that they don't really understand. I would also like to thank Makau Corporation, that provides me with my source of income. I want to say thanks to Natalie for being my co-atendee and Monique for coordinating room and platinuminess. I hope that I will bennefit off of her high standing. In addition, I'd like to thank Mikey in advance for being sooo cute and for dressing up like James. "You ROCK Mikey!"
I'm thoroughly more excited about this con than I was the last one because I kinda know the groove of things and know what to expect. In addition, we are trying new things. The Banquet, which I hear is uber fun, in which we get to eat with the stars. Yeah! James Concert, cuz what is better than hearing James sing? I got to hear Tony sing at the last one and that was cool, but my heart and fanndom belongs to James. I know more people at the Con, so I will have a semi-established group of people to chat with. I also am more prepared for this Con. I have moved into the digital age, or my mother and sister have and I'm along for the ride. I am going to have digital representation of the Con in the form of video and pictures. Yeah! Because who likes a non zoomed pic? Not me!
I regret to inform that some people who were at the last con, will not be making an appearance this year. So, I raise my imaginary glass to Kelli. We will miss you dearly and I hope you have more fun taking tests, saving your money and changing diapers. *clink*
And lastly but of course not leastly, THANK YOU JAMES MARSTERS FOR DOING A CON IN THE USA! I will, of course, give a full Con report when I return.
See ya suckers!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I feel my role in you Buffy Con experience was under appreciated. I provided the digital camera! And batteries! And all I got was "my mom and sister..." When I first read it I assumed you were going to be talking about Sarah. I didn't even get name recognition! The digital, zooming camera with rechargable batteries is vital to the memories of the experience! Why isn't your blog more about me??!!