Friday, August 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA

Today is a beautiful day and not because it is Lisa's Birthday, because it isn't, that was a few days ago. But rather because today is Lisa's Birthday party. That I am throwing for her and she is going to have lots of fun or death will threaten her existence.
Because I love Lisa like a fat kid loves cake, I decided that I should throw her a Birthday party, celebrating her existence and her whorishness. The whorishness is only thrown in because it was decided to have a Moulin Rouge themed party complete with dressing up and chocolate dipped strawberries.
Cuz really, what is better than a chocolate dipped strawberry? I ask you this. And if you have no reply to this, then ignore it and run away fast.
Lisa is finally 21. She has entered the age of gambling and drinking, only neither of those things will be done at her party, sorry to disappoint.
Side note, if you weren't invited to the party, then that is because Lisa hates you and doesn't really want you to come because she made up the guest list, but if you were invited to the party, then you are an elitest and you should rub it in the face of others.
Turning 21 is a momentous event and should always be followed by a party. Most people don't believe in throwing themselves a party, they merely believe in sulking. I say no to that! I throw myself parties almost every year because I like myself more than most everyone else.
Well, Lisa has been a good friend to me, been with me through thick and thin, messy and sometimes clean, through television obsessions and stress brought on by spanish and through it all, she has been a shining beacon of Lisa.
And I would like to thank her for being herself and always being able to quote movies better than I can. I rely upon her for that and she has done it splendidly. Well, Lisa, I couldn't get all of your friends to come to the party, seeing as how they live in other states.
But I'm going to be there and that is what is important. See ya'll or most of ya'll there.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Becky, aren't you glad I bought a bigger house (bigger than my condo) so you can through parties at it? My house will be the party house. We will call it "Party House." Happy Birthday Lisa. Hey, that reminds me of a song:

"Lisa it's your birthday. Happy Birthday Lisa." -Bart Simpson

Goddess said...

Marie, you are cool for having a house and for letting us use it.
Becky, you are cool because you are one of the bestest people I have ever met in my life. I love you better than cow cheese and Nutella.
And Becky's parents, you are cool because you just are.
Thank you everybody, your life makes my life possible.
And 20 points to the person who gets that quote.