Thursday, August 04, 2005

SARAH WINS!

The count is in and Sarah wins the Becky's sayings contest with a whopping 26 correct answers!
And now, the surprise prize is....THIS PICTURE OF A HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL!
I know, it is an awesome prize, but if you are not satisfied with it, you can take what is behind door number one, or A SHINY PENNY! Which I could not find a picture of, so please see me for your prize if a shiny penny is chosen.
I'd like to thank everyone for participating. You all did a fine job and showed your knowing Becky skills. I'm so proud.
I would like to invite the crowd to either praise or shun Sarah for her winnings and invite all to tell a little about Sarah and maybe throw out some of her sayings.
Thanks for playing, NAME-THAT-SAYING!
Good afternoon, good morning and goodnight.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Crappy prize, me want candy....Sarah rocks.

Justin said...

SARAH YOU'RE A FREAK!!!