Monday, November 21, 2005

No Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving approaches and we are suppose to ask ourselves what it is that we are thankful for. And as I attempt to contemplate this I find I have a lot to complain about, but I don't think about all the things that I am 'grateful' for. So, I am going with my first instinct and instead of listing things that I am thankful for, I am listing things that I am not thankful for.
  1. The WB when the sound is off or it does that bloopy thing and I miss a couple seconds of my show.
  2. People who call me between 7 and 9 pm. You must all know by now that I WILL be watching my shows.
  3. 6-8 page papers
  4. Sharing the freaking Gospel. Darn you brother Jorgenson and your excessive happiness.
  5. Nights not being long enough for me to sleep or class being too early and waking me up.
  6. Accutane
  7. BYU parking
  8. People talking during Smallville
  9. StarWars (I mean really, what was the universe thinking when that happened?)
  10. Frosted car windshield and no gloves

Okay, now you have my current bottom ten. Lets hear yours, if you have them. What are you ungrateful for?

6 comments:

Marie said...

I'm ungrateful for people that don't like cats.

Sarah said...

Oh man, this is totally my game, I love complaining!!!

1. Marie's boyfriend fagotry
2. Frost on my car windows and a bad defroster
3. People being around me an excessive amount of time
4. Boring classes
5. Bad drivers in general
6. People who don't text back
7. Everyone on me and Niecie's fagotry list (kinda reiterating #1 only with more people)
8. Not having my lappy
9. My brain working faster than I can compensate for
10. My facilitator in ASL

Justin said...

1. Cats
2. Small domesticated felines
3. WORKING N64 controllers that make me lose at Mario Party
4. Broken cell phones
5. That slobbery red plastic thing
6. Mike's ability to find, pick-up, and wield/throw knives or pointy things of any origin.
7. Kitties
8. Never seeing anyone
9. My dead blog
10. Cars that are able to lift themselves, thus destroying my purpose on this earth

Marie said...

1. Justin.

Becky said...

All wonderful lists people. I'm so proud of you all for being unthankful. And no worries Justin, your car coolness lifting ability can never be userped by self lifting cars.
And Baby, no one cares about texts.

Justin said...

YES!! I OWNED MARIE'S LIST!! FREAKING OWNED!! BOOYA!! HOORAY A FOR ME!!

*sniff* I never knew you cared so much! *happy tears*