Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

I love my husband!

We planned our Valentines date for last Saturday because we hate crowds and Matt has class tonight.

Mamma Kimball graciously offered to be our babysitter so that we could go out to eat.  We went to Bombay House, which is one of our favorite restaurants and we rarely go there because it is more expensive than most places.  I really love it there because they have lamb dishes.  I really love lamb!  And not a lot of places serve lamb.  Matt and I both got lamb dishes and then we both ordered Mango Ice Cream.  The longer we are married, the more alike we become, it is scary.

It was super yummy and it was nice to have a meal without fielding Nicole the whole time.  Afterward, we picked up Nicole and headed home.  Sarah and Mark came over for games.  I love playing games and we just don't get to do it as often as we used to.  It was a perfect combo for our Valentines date.  Nicoley was very good and watched her Wonder Pets downstairs while we played board games.  Sadly, I won none of the games, so I will just have to have Sarah and Mark back for a rematch!

Today, Matt surprised me with flowers!  I love daisies, they are my favorite flower and he got them for me and brought them to my work.  Then, we went to Cafe Rio for lunch.  I got to spend my lunch with my Man and my Little Girl.  It was a perfect date.

Overall, it has been an awesome Valentines.  I hope everyone else is having an enjoyable day.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Surprises are the best....especially when you are at work.