Saturday, July 08, 2006

Call Me Lish

Today I was rudely awakened by a phone call at 9am from my mother. Every single Saturday, it never fails that my mother will call me at 9am. Sometimes it is at 9:30, but it is always before 10am! You would think that I would get smart and start turning off my phone on Saturday mornings, but sometimes I just forget. My phone was on vibrate, but the vibrations woke me up. I just don't understand the need to call me so early on my day off! It never fails, NEVER, she always calls and then, when I answer she is always surprised that she has woken me up! Because every other previous Saturday has taught her nothing? I'm having a grr moment because I was robbed of precious sleeping in time! Robbed I tell you!
Moving on...
I looked at the Comic Con schedule today and I am happy to gloat that David Boreaniz will be there, Seth Green, LOST, Many of the cast of Veronica Mars, Done the Impossible, Nicholas Cage, and my absolute favorite that I am beyond excited to see.... GERARD BUTLER! I had a very Yay! moment this morning when I discovered that I will get to see Gerard Butler (the Phantom of the Opera). I am very excited for my vacation now. I was excited before, but now I am more near exstatic.
Additionally...
I saw Pirates last night, it was very funny and very entertaining, and surprisingly long. There were new twists in the story that I did not expect and many characters reappeared and it added to a very interesting plot line. Johnny Depp was hilarious as was to be expected and Orlando Bloom was good looking, which is all you really get out of him. I still say that he looks better in a blonde wig with blue eyes though. My only thing that I did not care for in the movie was the ending. It didn't END! It was cliffhangeresque with a dash of unfinished plotline. I'm very cross about this because although they set themselves up for the next movie, they didn't finish this one! I would write a stern letter if I cared enough! Alas that I do not.

1 comment:

Justin said...

If that is your wish....LISH!!

There, consider yourself Lish-called.

Now pay me!