Monday, July 17, 2006

The devil made up science

I just took my Physical Science 100 final. I hate science. It was one of the most grueling courses that I have ever taken. Trying to retain that much information for one 100 level course is just wrong. It brings me back to the days of why I hat American Heritage, a class also of the devil. Today is a day that I hate BYU.
Additionally, I don't get the score back from my final for at least two weeks. Graduation is in four weeks. So, I won't know if I am actually graduating until the week before graduation. This sucks.

8 comments:

Goddess said...

Of course you are, precious. You always pull through.

Sarah said...

Hey! I hate science too baby! It's like we're sisters or something. The less science I have to take though, the better. It is truly an evil and satanic subject, Lucifer himself probably doesn't even enjoy what he has invented. But I managed to get a 27 in science on the ACT, so I believe in you babes, you'll do just fine.

Marie said...

I hat American Heritage too.

Hat it.

Justin said...

I also Hat.

Sarah said...

So pretty much I'm the coolest, I got my baby in to see Nicholas Cage and Eva Mendes...I rock!

Justin said...

I prefer "Wuv" because it has a W instead of an L and uses a U instead of O and is also missing the E. However, do be careful when presenting the idea to aliens, cuz they might say "THIS CONCEPT OF WUV CONFUSES AND INFURIATES US!!!" And invade the earth and make us their slaves. Wuv Wisely.

Sarah said...

You know, if we all just converted to Scientology and paid millions so that we could find out the secrets of said religion, then we would know that the brain washed spirits of lava killed aliens are residing inside all of us, and that is how we came to be. Go Tom Cruise!

Becky said...

Why do I even write posts at all? You guys do just fine talking amongst yourselves for days while I'm on vacation. Good on you, faithfull Tall Minds Viewers! *thumbs up*