Monday, July 21, 2008

Johnny to be a Bachelor No Longer

Well, I had a busy weekend. Lisa came to visit this week and she graced me with her presence for a few days this weekend. Additionally, Johnny had his bachelor party at my house this weekend, it was this whole thing.

On Friday, Lisa, Rachel and I were suppose to go to Laser Tag. But, we got there and Lisa got bored, so we left and went to Training Table for dinner. It was difficult for me because I like to have a plan and execute the plan and Lisa like acting on whim. Whim is chaotic to me.

Then, we went back to me house and the Allreds came over and we played games a plenty until late in the evening. That is what I love about my college friends. They love board and card games as much as I do and they could just play them all day long.

On Saturday morning, I went over to Rachel's and she and Lisa and I all made breakfast. Then, we played games for like 5 hours. It was awesome even though I lost almost all the games.

Then, I came home and cleaned the house for the bachelor party. Don't know why I bothered because they just came over and made a brand new mess. I stayed out of the festivities and holed up in my bedroom watching Juno. A fantastic movie everytime I see it. It is hilarious!
Krista and Mom came over during the party and hung out upstairs with me. I thought that it was wrong that the bride was there during the groom's bachelor party, but whatever.

Sunday, we had all sorts of people over. Anne and Carlos came over to show off their cute new baby girl. DJ came over to do his laundry. Johnny and Sarah were home. Krista came over for dinner. And, Lisa and Rachel came over for dinner.
It was chaos, so Matt and I cooked chinese food and it turned out pretty good. We attempted potstickers for the first time and they were fairly successful.

Then, of course, I played games for a couple of hours before the girls had to leave. It was a very busy, but good weekend.

6 comments:

Marie said...

FINE!! Just because I have 3 stinkin' kids right now I don't get invited to any good stuff!
FINE!! I'm never having children of my own.

Becky said...

You have to have children so that my kids have cousin friends who are their age. I was always bitter that the only cousins my age were the twins because they were always mean to me.

Jasmine said...

You missed my awesome baby shower to play games all morning?!?! Pshaw!

(Totally kidding, by the way!)

I'm glad you had a fun weekend. :) Sorry you had to deal with the mess that comes with a bunch of guys partying.

Deanne said...

I'm tired just hearing about your weekend! It sounds like it was a success on all levels. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goddess said...

Ha ha!

Chaos. Confusion. Disorder.

My work here is done.