Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Beautifully Broken

It seems like yesterday that my world fell from the sky
It seems like yesterday I didnt know how hard I could cry
It feels like tomorrow I may not get by
But I will try
I will try wipe the tears from my eyes

I'm beautifully broken and I don't mind if you know it
I'm beautifully broken and I don't care if I show it

Every day is a new day I'm reminded of my past
Everytime theres another storm I know that it wont last
Every moment I'm filled with hope cause I get another chance
But I will try
I will try
Got nothing left to hide

Without the highs and the lows
Where will we go?
Where will we go?

I am beautifully broken, I am beautifully broken
I am beautifully broken and I don't care if I show it

5 comments:

Becky said...

these are the lyrics to an Ashlee Simpson song. I've borrowed them to post how I'm currently feeling.

Marie said...

I like what you've done with your blog. Seems a little trimmer...slimmer....lighter. It is good.

Becky said...

Thanks! I like what I've done with it to. Feels more like me now.

Justin said...

Well, let's see...I've got just the thing! *starts looking for his Beautiful Repair Kit*...dang, where is that thing?

*Checks in backpack*
...Nope, not there...

*Checks in trunk of car*
...Hmm...not here either...

*Checks in closet under stairs*
AAAGGHH!!! DEMON LLAMA!!!!

*Is subsequently fangoriously devoured by the Demon Llama and its host of Diablo Ducks*

Becky said...

You should know better than to pick up a duck in a dungeon. Lose two levels.