Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Missing my Kellikins

Kelli goes into the MTC today. She is called to the Tallahassee, Florida mission. I'm really going to miss her. I went to her house last night to say goodbye to her and I cried like a little girl. I am so proud of her for making this decision, this sacrifice, to go and serve the Lord. And, even though I will miss her very much, I know that the people in her mission need her more than I do.

For all of you Kelli lovers out there, her mom is keeping a blog of Kelli's adventures. You can read about her at http://sisterkelliwilcox.blogspot.com/ . I don't know if she has anything up on the blog yet, but I'm sure that she will.

I'll miss you Kellikins!

2 comments:

Goddess said...

I am the only one to notice that such a blog doesn't exist?

But I miss her too.

Unknown said...

It's sisterkelliwilcox.blogspot.com minor confusion on moms part. I'll be keeping up with you guys! Thanks for missing me it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. I miss you too and love you lots! Sister Kelli Wilcox