Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Shower Number 2


So, I had my second baby shower this weekend. My mom and sisters threw this shower and it was held at my Mom's house. The decorations, food, and games were fantastic! And, a lot of people showed up. I got a lot of clothes for Nicole. She will not be lacking in clothes. Mom got us a crib set (Thanks Mom) and Marie got me that super cute diaper bag in the pic. We almost have everything that we need for the baby. I just have to make a few small shopping trips and we will be all set. We have been very blessed with friends/family who love us (or me).


Here is a pic of me and Mom. I think that I look really uncomfortable in this pic.


Me and the party planners!


I don't think that me and my sisters look alike, but I hope my baby looks like them cuz they are super cute.

4 comments:

Rebecca Susan said...

You most definitely look like sisters! That's going to be a big baby--you've still got weeks to go and that's quite a belly. I will hope she shows up on time so that you can start sleeping again--that part really stinks:( Its a lot nicer to be awakened by a cute (albeit grumpy and hungry) baby than to never get any decent sleep 'cause your belly's so big:(

Sarah said...

I don't think we look alike...I mean, there's similarities, but it's not like people would usually take one look and be like, "Yup, sisters". The baby will come someday, no worries Babes.

Marie said...

Those pictures look familiar....except there's more of them on my blog.

Becky said...

So's your face!