Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures

This is Nicole's outfit today. I thought that it was really cute. It is a little big for her, but I kept it on anyway.

These are her little shoe socks. I really wanted her to wear these so I put her in the too big red dress.

Nicoley kind of let me take a picture of her with a smile. She was unsure because the camera was up.

This was Nicoley yesterday. We were playing a game where I say "Hoo" and then she would copy me. It was funny to me. But, I'm her Mom, so I think that everything she does is funny.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Nicoley is the cutest baby ever! The end.

Jenni Elyse said...

Those are the cutest socks and her dress is really cute too! I love the third picture of her. She looks shy. So sweet.

Jasmine said...

She is sooooooo cute! I love those shoe-socks. Alexis had a bunch of them. She even had some that looked like high-tops. Awesome! She'll fit in the dress soon enough--probably before you realize it, then the next time you put her in it, it will be too small. (That happened to me with a few outfits.)

Laura said...

She is so cute! Keep posting pictures. I love them. How's the sleeping going? Babies always like to be near mom and dad when they sleep. It's a better idea to put her in the bassinet during the day so she gets the idea that's where you sleep. You could also start putting her in her crib in her room so that she knows that's the other place she can sleep. When she starts learning to roll over you won't be able to put her on the bed alone anyway. It won't be safe.