Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Working From Home

It has been just shy of 3 weeks since I had my baby and I am now working from home. I do not wish to work from home, or to work at all during this recovery time. Unfortunately, I got pregnant right when I was starting a new job and I haven't worked for the company for 12 months, so I don't qualify for FMLA.

Instead, I made deal with my boss that I would work from home part time if they would hold my job for me. It sucks, but I need this job to support the family while Matt is in school, so I am doing what I must.

My choice would be to be a Mommy and stay home with my babies. No work. Sigh. Someday.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Work bad. Money good.

Adrianne Miller said...

Do you know your 2nd child looks just like your first? That is lucky! Especially since your first is so cute. That makes your second so cute too. Mine look nothing alike I think and nothing like either of us.