Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Music that I need

Well, ever since Natalie got Bear Share, I have been trying to think of music that I want, so I decided to post it.
I want:
Finger 11, Lincoln Park, Damien Rice, Modest Mouse, Jack Johnson, Numa Numa song, The Calling, Michael Buble, Radio Head, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins (selected songs), Cake, Hilary Duff(Shut up!), Whedonverse mix, Cold Play Scientist, Michelle Branch, Remy Zero, Vanessa Carlton, Switchfoot, Bowling for Soup, Greenday (newest), Alanis Morissette, 3rd eye Blind, and Natalie Embrouglia(or however it is spelled).
That is all that I could think of right now, but I would really appreciate further suggestions in music choice. So, yell out some music that you think I should steal or I mean, get.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm adding Weezer's new cd.

Unknown said...

you mean that I should steal for you dont you?

Becky said...

That is exactly what I mean. So get out your pen and paper and take these down. *cracks whip*

Unknown said...

OUch! *cries silently*

Sarah said...

linkin park is okay...but there's better stuff. post something new ya slacker becky!

Davey From The Block said...

Any techno.