Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Can Someone hit me with a Car Please?

Is there such a thing as ridiculously tired? It seems that that is what I am, ridiculously tired. I sleep at night at least a good 6 1/2 to 7 hours and then on weekends I get even more sleep because I sleep in to unspeakable hours and yet I am still exhausted. I don't think there is ever a way to catch up on sleep. I will forever be tired forever. I'm just waiting for that day when I wake up and there is no grogginess or impending doom of the day to come, but rather a light and elated feeling. But alas that that has not occured as of recent. I feel that someone should be blamed for this and it is the sandman. Either he is using too much sand on me or not enough and he should really be beaten into submission like that one time on Power Puff Girls. But there are no more Power Puff Girls because Sarah dyed her hair purple and Bubbles is lost to us. I hope you are happy Sarah!
Well maybe what we really should do is have an audition for new superheros to save me from the sandman. So take a number, get in line and strut your superheroey stuff.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally SHERA! Just look at my moves! Kapow! Bam! Krunch!
That was me beating up bad guys.

Sarah said...

maybe bubbles has always secretly wanted pruple hair, but she couldn't, because the proffessor wouldnt let her, ever think of that? i didn't think so! my hair hasnt been blond since 2003 anyway, or maybe it was 2002, either way it was a long time ago! long time!

Justin said...

A super-hero? I was one o' thems, once. Could do all sorts of whacky things, like....attack a ceiling with a the top of my head...pick up things...put them down in other places...throw a slimey red rubbery thing for a semi-retarded canine...eat stuff like a food...you know, all kinds of cool stuff. Sounds like I might have to take up the old profession again, though I am constantly fighting against my nemesis, which is actually myself: Super-Comfy-Sleep-Inducing-Cushion Man. Yeah, you heard me. Need a new superhero name though...hafta think bout that one. Until then, may your forehead grow like the mighty oak, and prosperous things fall next to you instead of on you, cuz ouch that smarts.

Sarah said...

...you're a FREAK!

Unknown said...

Can I be in the car when you do?

Justin said...

I was there!!

*different voice: In this evening's car crash, the part of the house will be played by Justin*

(Justin as House): Hmm....minding my own business, being a house, nothing seems to--OH MY GOSH!! HOLY CRAP!!! AAAAGHHHH THAT HURTS SO BAD!!!! OWIE OWIE OWIE OWIE OWIE!!!! OH SWEET BASTIDGE!!! I'VE HURT MYSELF!!! SON OF A BEE STING!!! WHAT KIND OF CAR WAS THAT!!! OUCH!!!

Yeah, pretty much went like that.

Becky said...

Ah yes, good times. Let us speak of it often and not actually hit Becky with a car.