Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ask And You Shall Recieve

I believe that there was a request for something new. But I have nothing new to talk about, so I will merely rant upon the old.
I HATE STARWARS... IN GENERAL! I mean people make a really big hype about the movies and they go on and on and go crazy/obsessed with it, and I just don't get it. I saw the old movies and they were okay to watch once, but then they are just boring, not to mention corny. Then I saw the new movies, again once, and they were more corny and the only thing that saved them was the hotness of Ewan McGregor, which was even brought down a few notches because he has a beard and disguises his accent, plus he doesn't sing. So really the new movies have the resemblence of Ewan McGregor. And frankly, that just aint enough for me.
The thing that I fear most for the movie that came out today is Haden Christensen. His whole, "I'm so mad, I'm so mad." thing; only comes off as a whiny child. Granted, maybe he is suppose to be portraying a whiny child, but Who wants to watch that?
In addition, the folley that was Jar Jar Binks. Need I saw more?
Unstable plot lines, corny lines, bad acting, lemmings, and George Lucas are what make these movies no good.
Becky has spoken.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The old ones Rock! YOu dont even Know!!!!!

Sarah said...

First of all I would like to say that Becky, you have absolutely no room to talk about obsessing over a motion picture and the characters in it, or people dressing up like those characters. Second of all, ummm...nope that was it man, you just have no room to talk, I may be able to say these things, but it ends up as hypocritical from you, sorry baby.

Marie said...

Sarah, due to your recent but intense obession with Phantom of the Opera and more specifically Gerard Butler, I sure hope you are not implying that you have room to talk either...and neither do I. Can you say Ewan McGregor!

Sarah said...

yeah I can watch, EWAN MCGREGOR! Oh, right, dang the internet takes away my voice abilities, next time I see you I'm saying it!

Justin said...

Hey check this out! I'm posting! *watches for snipers* I would just like to confirm that none of you have any room to talk about obsessing over a movie...*quickly hides his Spider-man pencil holder, posters, action figure, plate bowl and cup, 4 Playstation games, desktops, DVDs, calendar, bedsheets, and pyjamas*...yes, you have no room at all!

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.