Monday, May 23, 2005

My Lack of Photoshoppin Skills

Okay, Natalie may have out photoshopped me because I don't actually have photoshop and I just used Microsoft Picture editor, but I take this as a challenge. A challenge for bigger and better posts. For it is difficult to post the Ego Con, but I will find a way, oh yes, I will. You wanna know why? Because I have a team, a team that has, granted, abandoned me long ago, but this dream team can come back to life, with avengence at the click of a mouse. So you beware Natalie Ashton! Because just as you can defile my family with excellent spouts of Photoshoppiness, I can destroy all that you hold dear to you. I can exploit you with pictures of you in a not very good light, which I would never do because you have far more embarrassing pictures of me, but I have the best plan ever. So beware...beware!
The storm is coming.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yes! I'll need a lot of help considering I am terrible at this whole picture cut and paste thing. Tragic buy true. I accept your help. You are like cool and stuff.
See that Natalie! I've already got people on my side, I don't need you!

Unknown said...

I think I died a little inside. Aw well. I dont need you BEcky!!!! WAHHHHHH!

SOME PEOPLE JUGGLE GEESE!

Unknown said...

See! Rachel Juggles Geese!