Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Goin' to San Fran!

Off to San Francisco... or Fremont rather, I am going. Mike, my beloved brother is getting married this weekend and the whole family is heading out to see him get hitched. I'm thinking he must be really popular to get the whole family to come out to him. But, I guess since he travelled all the way back to Utah for my wedding, it is the least I can do. He should realize though that my presence is his gift. (Like I could buy him a gift anyway, he didn't even register!)

Hopefully, this San Fran visit will be as good as my last, where I met James Marsters for the first time. But, it is a lot to hope for. I probably won't meet any famous people. Unless Lisa is hording some really famous relative. I guess I will have to be happy with seeing my older brother get married. Sigh. This may be a long trip as my whole family will be there. Matt and I are sharing a room with Anthon and Marie, hopefully they don't snore.

Happy Marriage Mike~!

7 comments:

Jasmine said...

Have fun in San Fran!! I haven't been there since I was, like, ten years old. Joel and I wanna go sometime, but mostly we want to go to Carmel and Monterey. Maybe next year....

Anywho, have fun and tell Mike congrats!

Mc said...

I have been to both Carmel, Monterey, AND San Francisco.

I freaking Rule!

Marie said...

Me too. My friend got married a few years ago in Monterey and me and my friends went out there for it. Too bad he got divorced a year later.

Jenni Elyse said...

So, did Anthon and Marie snore? The suspense is killing me.

Marie said...

I don't snore! If there was any snoring heard, it didn't come from my mouth...and the mouth it did come from just needs to be elbowed in the ribs and then he stops.

Becky said...

If there was any snoring, it was probably coming from Matt. But, then again, Christa was saying that Marie was snoring. There might have been snoring coming from the Mecham bed.

Mc said...

Lisa says that I snore....and I snore a lot and loudly and she can't sleep ever.

no, that's not what I said!!!

Ignore the man behind the curtain.