Wednesday, November 04, 2009

7 Months!

Nicole is now 7 months old! I can't believe how big she is getting. It is weird to think of how old she is. Last year this time I was just complaining about being pregnant. Time flies by very quickly.
I don't have any new stats for Nicole because she doesn't go to the doctor again until she is 9 months. But, she is about 19 pounds and getting close to passing up her 1.5 year old cousin Keira.

Nicole's most favorite thing in the world (other than me) is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She can be super sad and crying and then hear Mickey's voice and she perks right up and smiles and laughs. She is one weird little baby. Here is a pic of her enthralled by her show.

For Halloween this year, Nicole was a little pumpkin. We stayed home this year and passed out candy because Nicole is a little too young to do trick or treating and we are way to old to do it. But, I dressed her up in her costume anyway just to take some pictures.

She did go trunk or treating with her cousins the day before Halloween. I wasn't there, but it was reported that she was just fascinated by all the kids in their costumes. I think that Nicole just looks adorable as a little pumpkin.

Nicole's new accomplishments include rolling all around and saying "Momma." I set Nicole on the ground the other day with cartoons on so that I could take a shower. I never leave her on the bed alone anymore because she is just too rolly. I came out of the shower to find her gone. I couldn't see her anywhere; it scared me very much. I found her playing under our bed. I guess she had seen something she wanted under there and rolled under to play with it. Little stinker!

Nicole loves dogs. She gets along really well with my parents labrador; she loves to grab her nose. We went to a friend's house the other day and they had a spaniel dog. Nicole was very interested in the dog and squealed with delight every time he came near. But, she cried when he started barking and didn't like the dog as much after that.

She is such a delight and I love seeing her get so big and look more like a little girl and less like a baby.

6 comments:

Marie said...

Super cute pics! It's hilarious that she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But you didn't tell everyone that you also let her watch Phinneas and Ferb.

Sarah said...

So cute! I love the pumpkin outfit.

Jenni Elyse said...

Nicole looks very cute in her pumpkin costume. I also love the bottom picture of her smiling. I can't believe she's already 7 months!

Jasmine said...

She is so cute!!! K, Alexis wasn't 19 lbs. till she was a year old...I have a bean-pole for a daughter.

I love the pumpkin outfit!

Annette said...

I'm glad you are all feeling better now. Nicole looks so adorable.

Laura said...

I love her smiling pictures. I laughed out loud at the picture of her watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is so funny. And what a cute little pumpkin eater peter poo.