Monday, February 21, 2005

Gambling is BAD!

This is a note to all that Gambling is bad. No good can come from it unless you are very lucky, which I, apparently, am not. You have to know when to walk away from the table and cut your losses. I don't understand this either aparently and I just keep on playing until the money is all gone. I am a stupid, stupid person and you should not be like me. Gambling is BAD! Hold that thought in your hearts forever.
On a side note, I had lots of fun in Wendover and thank you Anthon and Marie for taking me. Even though I lost, I felt really cool to be old enough to gamble and not once get carded. Yeah for me and my oldness.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to gamble and loose all my money!!!That is no fair you get to!!! just a little over two months away and I can as well!!! Go me!

Marie said...

Gambling Good.

Sarah said...

Bad Meemee, Bad! Grrrrra, bad dog!

Unknown said...

I think that Sarah was Channeling Drusilla back there. As for my thoughts on gambling...I think that it is something to be tried at least once. So Becky? We gonna take that trip to vegas or what?

Becky said...

I've reviewed all your thoughts on gambling and I have come to the conclusion that you are all seperate entities and not the same person posting on my blog again and again under different names so that I can feel cool. I'm glad for this.
But I will have to go with Natalie on this. Gambling is something that you must try at least once and so when my friends turn 21 and they are willing, I must take them gambling. Vegas is cool except you have to look really hard to find cheap tables in Vegas and you'll most likely end up at a dump but I say lets go! Karmen can come if she is willing because she passes the age limit. I would say lets smuggle in Rachel, but we all know that there is no way that she isn't going to get carded. She has looked the same beautiful self that she has always looked for years, it just happens to look really young as well.
Anyone else want on the Gambling train while we are at it?
Sorry Baby, you don't qualify! Neither you Kelli.