Monday, February 28, 2005

The Glory that Is James Marsters

I had a dream about James Marsters last night, and it was good and it stayed with me vividly, so I've decided to share it with you.
I was driving my car in Eagle Mountain when I suddenly made a wrong turn and ended up in the parking lot of a warehouse, go figure. I exited my car or rather magically was inside the warehouse and I saw that I was in a toy store that looked like a warehouse, but in reality it was the set of a commercial shoot. There were children running rampant everywhere and playing with the toys and for some reason or another, James was there for the commercial shoot. He was wearing a tight red T and jeans and he had his blond hair again and it was a little messy. He looked hot in a word. As to why he looked so hot while shooting a toy commercial, is a mystery to me. So I began watching the shooting of the commercial when who do I see show up at the warehouse, none other than Natalie and Karmen. To which I was furious because they said that they had come to see James do the commercial but they had neglected to call me and tell me to come. It was just a lucky chance that I had stumbled upon it. I am still carrying the slight anger of dream Natalie and Karmen not telling me. I believe that it is a reflection of when they went to see the Harry Potter actors and I couldn't go because I was in stupid Hawaii.
So, the commercial continued to be shot and we were watching along with a few other James fans and then they had a short break in the shooting. James came over to see us because Natalie was waving her hands like a crazy person and saying, "Hi James!" Which got him to come over and then he remembered us from the convention which we thought was really cool. and he offered to autograph some things for us. But I had not brought anything to sign because I didn't know I was going to be there, whereas Natalie had like five pictures for him to sign and he looked really good in all of them. I was kinda mad at her for having so many things and me having none. So, I went and grabbed a toy from the shoot for James to sign, but once he signed it, it crumbled. It was really sad, but luckily he had extra photos of himself which he signed for me. So I got his autograph in the end.
I don't really remember the rest of the dream, but to sum up, James Marsters is the man of my dreams, he is really hot, and I hold resentment towards Natalie for reasons unknown.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Baby I love you but you are very crazy and I'm kinda scared...I'm having a thought though, maybe you should dream about a real man, and not james marsters. I would be so happy as long as the guy doesn't have red hair. see, the man of my dreams is a tall, buff, very cute football player who is my friend who i have had whole conversations with and such...you get the picture i hope, anyway, that is all, i must bid you adu!

Becky said...

James is a real man! What are you trying to say?!? I'VE TOUCHED JAMES AND HE IS SOOO REAL! Don't make me post my picture of me with him, because I will! Besides, I've got no potential Baby, I like me with my fantasy of James

Unknown said...

James is too a real man Sarah!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! I cant believe my eyes!!! I have also touched James Marsters and he is very real! I should cut of your skittles supply for this!!!

Marie said...

I understand your obsession Becky. Remember me with Ewan McGregor a few years ago. I, unfortunatly, never got to touch Ewan, so I envy you for that. However, James, like Ewan, is a movie star and probably dates really skinny, sluty girls. You are not one of those girls. (The sluty part.) But who knows, maybe in Texas you can convince him to go for brunettes.

Sarah said...

He's real in the sense that he exsists, but beyond that he is not real in the sense of you guys actually achieving some sort of relationship with him. Plus he's not spike, as you guys wish he was, he's james marsters, a person who is probably nothing like spike. And you cant cut off my skittles supply i own the factory! mwahahahahahahaha!