Friday, January 06, 2006

Graduation

I guess I am feeling chatty today, hence the two post in one day. That or I have nothing to do on my lunch break, either one.
I went to an academic advisor yesterday and I was informed that I am a mere 8 classes away from graduating. I'm thinking Yay! So I will hopefully take five classes this semester and three in spring and then I will be done.
Having been in school for four years, I definitely feel like it is about time to graduate. Now I realize that some of you will be graduating a bit before me. But I ask that you please don't gloat while I am busy gloating (This means you Lisa). I think that only one person should gloat at a time, and that person is me.
But come June, there will be a "Becky is graduating party" in Hawaii. I felt it was the best place for a party. You are all invited, but if you can't come it will only give me more oportunity to gloat.
I'm so close, I can sense it with all six of my senses. (Use your imagination as to the sixth sense that I have).
I rock, that is all.

6 comments:

Goddess said...

Not gloating...not gloating about being 12 credits from graduation and getting into London Study Abroad in the Spring...NOT gloating.

Sarah said...

In Hawaii? That's madness, why have the party there you crazy person? Uhg annoying!

Unknown said...

cause she hates all of us here and doesnt want any of her here friends/realitives to come.

Justin said...

Ain't that the truth. I want my friendship back.

Becky said...

Well you can't have it back. What do you think about that? Aha!

Marie said...

I graduated.