Friday, December 15, 2006

Hypnotism and Fire-ings

So, I meant to post a couple of days ago, but for reasons unknown, my blog was blocked at work via the website filter. I guess there was offensive material on my blog.

Here is the latest announcements: Makau has instituted another layoff and sadly, our own Marie was one of those sacked. Luckily, Marie has a two week paid vacation! I wish that I had a two week paid vacation, but no such thing has occurred.

Now, it is time for another "Here's My Dream" story telling! (Try to stifle your excitement.)

So, Baby and I lived in a Bed, Bath and Beyond, I don't know why, we just did. And Baby and the Parent's had decided that they would hypnotize me without my knowledge or approval because it would supposedly help me sleep. So, every night, when Sarah and I went to bed, (in the Bed, Bath, and Beyond) Sarah would hypnotize me and I thought that I was sleeping, but really I was hypnotized! Evil! Sarah would then make me do tricks (like a dog would) and she would take care of me while I was in my hypnotized state. But, dream Becky was unaware that she was being hypnotized. I woke up kinda resenting Baby for doing this to me. Plus, I kept talking in my sleep last night and kept waking myself up, so it was an unfortunate night all together.

Did anyone else have an interesting dream they would like to share?

And when is Mike getting into town?

3 comments:

Goddess said...

Dreams are all well and good, but I would still like to know more about this pizza you are ordering.

Mc said...

Did somebody order a pizza?! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Turtles in a half-shell, turtle power!

Justin said...

I get pizzas for free now, that's just how cool I am.