Thursday, August 27, 2009

Exersaucer!

A few weeks ago, Matt won a little money in a game of HORSE. We then used this money to go on a date and buy a toy for Nicoley. We bought her an exersaucer. This is a toy shaped like a saucer with about a million toys on it.

(I actually almost got a smile. It looks different than her regular camera face anyway.)
We got it used off of KSL, but it is in good condition. At first she was really afraid of all the toys and cried when I put her in it.

But, after a few weeks she is starting to like it. She is still unbalanced and hasn't figured out that if she puts her feet down she can turn herself. She still lifts them up and tries to let them dangle, making her all wobbly in the seat.
But, she has started to play with the toys and likes it for about 20 minutes. But, that is 20 minutes that I have to blog. I think that it was a very good purchase.


(Another almost smile pic. Alas that my head is in the way.)

4 comments:

Marie said...

Matt won money playing HORSE?! Who was he playing? Why were they betting on HORSE?

You should put up a picture of Nicole playing with Minnie upside down.

Jasmine said...

Those things are AWESOME!! If we hadn't gotten a hand-me-down walker for Alexis, I probably would have tried to find one of those.

Laura said...

I am finally taking a moment to read all my kids blogs and comment on them. Love the exersaucer. Love the smiley pic of our baby doll. She is so beautiful! What is HORSE and why is it capitalized?

Adrianne Miller said...

We just got one of these today. Jack is pretty unsure of it.