Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Backson!

My kids new favorite movie is the new Winnie the Pooh movie.


Have you seen this movie? It is intensely cute and so funny! The kids just love it and they have watched it about a million times, which means I have watched it a million times. And I don't care because I love it.

It has the flavor of the old winnie the pooh movie and the characters are just so naive and playful, I can't help but love them.

My favorite part of this movie? The Backson.


What is the Backson? Well, he is a monster that Winnie the Pooh and friends have fabricated to have kidnapped Christopher Robin. And it is hilarious.

We rented the Winnie the Pooh cd from the library, so not only do I get to watch the movie in my home, but I also get to listen to the songs in my car and I'm still not sick of it yet.

If your kids haven't seen this movie, rent it, it is so cute!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

My mom and I took the girls to see that one in the theater when it first came out, and I haven't stopped loving it since. It is definitely a favorite in our house.