Tuesday, December 07, 2004

James Marsters, How can you ask for more?

I am thrilled and excited to announce that I, Becky Derington, will be attending the Houston 2005 Slayer con, which will be headlining James Marsters. It is a glorious day in Beckyland. (Yes there is such a land, I made it up right now!) I bought my Gold tickets yesterday and on April 1-3 I will be in Texas hob nobbing with the stars of BTVS. I find this to be a moment of reflection as to how unwisely I spend my time and money, and then I think 'James Marsters' and begin to drool. Not only will James be at the convention, but he will also be holding a concert. I am so thrilled and excited, as I'm sure all of me are. Amber Benson will also be at the convention, which is awesome because she hardly does conventions outside of England. And Andy Hallet (Lorne) will appear as well and hopefully sing. All who think I'm a geek, raise of hands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also am to attend the event that Becky mentioned. But I can't talk about it because I might hyperventilate!!! All I can say is...James Marsters. I think that heavenly choirs are singing whenever I say his name aloud. I am beyond excited at this point...Yeah!!!

Becky said...

Yeah I noticed those heavenly choirs behind me when I said his name and I thought it was weird, but I figured it was just me. I told them to vamous though. That'll take care of that problem!