Wednesday, December 15, 2004

"Phebes you might know this, you know weird stuff. What is the boiling point of the brain?"

I'm at that point. That point where you know that if you think too much and too long and if you have to think just a little bit more, then your brain will just ooze out one of your ears because it has had too much. This is the consequence of finals. Who thought of finals anyway? Who said, "Oh I know, all the tests for college courses should be spread out over one weeks time at the end of the semester so that students can have lots of stress and an overload of information!"? This boggles me, I mean do the professors really expect the final to be our best work when we are stressed out to whazoo with all the other things for other classes that we have to do? This is ludacris to me! Even though I spelled the word wrong, it still applies. I think that finals and BYU in general is created to make people fail and then feel really bad about failing. It has to be otherwise they wouldn't create this torture device called finals that stupid students willingly admit themselves to. I'm a stupid person, that is all there is to it.

No comments: