Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Calm After the Storm

Finals are over. Its like a miracle. I don't have to worry about tests, papers, or classes. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my mind and I can finally think straight because I'm not thinking about the massive amount of things that I need to be doing. That feeling of peace. I love it. If only life were always that easy. Then life wouldn't be challenging or exciting, but it would be easy. Of course I choose to be all stressed out because I choose to go to school. So I guess I get what I asked for. I have only one thing to say, "One more semester of Spanish and I'm DONE!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky,

Good for you with the finishing of school!!! YEah!!! Now on to next semester..which you won't try to kill yourself with that many classes this time!!! Go you!!!

Becky said...

You just had to bring that up didn't you? Just crush my high and steal my thunder why don't you?