Wednesday, December 08, 2004

School hard, expanded

Hard? Hard?!!!! That doesn't even begin to describe it. Everything's in a huge big old mess, actually about 3 huge big old messes that make me want to eat ice cream so I can make them all float away. Ice cream's like drinking--it doesn't help anything in the long run, but it can solve all your problems when you're doing it.
Hi. In case you didn't notice, I am new to this site. If you don't know who I am by username, you probably don't know me, so there's really no point in trying to figure it out. Now, I'd love to stay and chat with my new-found bloggerees, but unfortunately, I'm already going to be at this here library until, like, 12. And really, for what? Grades? Grades are just ways of categorizing people, labeling them. DOWN WITH LABELS! Buh-bye now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ice cream does solve most problems...although...I think chocolate and ice cream works better...give it a try...you may be surprised.

Becky said...

Umm... maybe you just need some R&R or some TLC, or maybe a little TGIF. I personally would go for some BNL or a lot of S/B. Good luck!